Website EnviroTrac Ltd.
EnviroTrac Ltd. is a full-service environmental consulting and engineering firm with offices in MA, NY, CT, NJ, PA, OH, WV, VA, NC, GA, and FL. EnviroTrac Ltd. has extensive experience in Phase I & Phase II Environmental Site Assessments for legal, lending, real estate, and commercial clients. In addition, we provide services to meet all aspects of RCRA, CERCLA, USDOT, CAA, CWA, OSHA, state and local regulations.
EnviroTrac is seeking an entry to mid-level Environmental Staff Scientist with 0-5 years of experience. This is a full-time position with benefits at EnviroTrac’s New Jersey office in Burlington. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform soil and groundwater sampling
- Remediation system installation oversight
- Environmental site assessments
- Phase I and Phase II reporting
- UST Closures
- Field analysis
- Drilling and excavation oversight
- Research on state, local, and federal levels
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for include:
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, engineering, or geology-related science
- Working knowledge with environmental site assessment methods (ASTM 1527-13, 40 CFR Part 312, and/or NJDEP Technical Requirements for Site Remediation NJAC 7:26E and ARRCS NJAC 7:26C)
- Strong observation, communication, organizational, and technical writing abilities
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and ability to work independently on multiple projects at a time under strict deadlines
- Physical ability to climb ladders, stairs and walk on a variety of terrain
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and work with computerized database searches
- Valid Driver’s License
Additional Qualifications/Certifications that are a plus:
- 40 hour OSHA Hazwoper
EnviroTrac Ltd. offers a competitive salary, excellent growth potential, medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care, 401k plan, Profit sharing, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, AFLAC supplemental plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off and paid holidays.
All appropriate candidates should submit their resume with cover letter and salary requirements to:
Attn: Human Resources
To apply for this job please visit envirotrac.com.