Website EnviroTrac Ltd.
EnviroTrac Ltd. is a full-service environmental consulting and engineering firm with offices located in MA, MI, NY, CT, OH, WV, NJ, PA, VA, NC, GA and FL. EnviroTrac Ltd. has extensive experience in Phase I & Phase II Environmental Site Assessments for legal, lending, real estate and commercial clients. We provide services to meet all aspects of RCRA, CERCLA, USDOT, CAA, CWA, OSHA, state and local regulations.
EnviroTrac is seeking Senior Environmental Technicians with at least 3-5 years of experience. This is a full-time position with benefits at EnviroTrac in either the Perrysburg and/or Cleveland, Ohio offices. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Air, soil and groundwater monitoring/sampling
- Remediation system installation oversight
- Environmental site assessments
- Spill response support
- UST Closures
- Field documentation, analysis and surveying
- Drilling and excavation oversight
- Research on state, local, and federal levels
- Systems operations and maintenance along with other related environmental consulting tasks.
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for include:
- Strong observation, communication, organizational and technical writing abilities
- Adheres to EnviroTrac Health & Safety standards in all field-related activities as well as all Company Policies & Procedures.
- Assures installation & repair activities comply with OSHA requirements and engineering design.
- Supervision of subcontractors and junior technicians for complex field activities.
- Coordinates and conducts complex groundwater/soil sampling programs in accordance with applicable analytical methodologies and QA/QC protocols. In association with collecting groundwater samples, records groundwater and product levels and bail product from wells.
- Completes monitoring well elevation surveying and scaled field maps.
- Capable of conducting remedial system troubleshooting and maintenance activities.
- Capable of optimizing system components and operational parameters.
- Capable of servicing pumps, blowers, compressors.
- Capable of overseeing large, high profile excavation and soil verification sampling activities.
- Equipment/material procurement.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Physical ability to climb ladders, stairs and walk on a variety of terrain
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and work with computerized database searches
- Valid Driver’s License
Additional Qualifications/Certifications that are a plus:
- OSHA 40 hour Health & Safety training at Hazardous Waste Sites
- Current OSHA 8 hour Refresher
- Mechanically inclined
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and ability to work independently on multiple projects at a time under strict deadlines
EnviroTrac Ltd. offers a competitive salary, great growth potential, medical and dental plans, Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care, 401k plan, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, paid time off, and paid holidays.
EnviroTrac does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, or age.
All appropriate candidates should submit their resume with cover letter and salary requirements to:
Attn: Human Resources
Fax: (508) 546-0416
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org