Website EnviroTrac Ltd.
EnviroTrac Ltd. is a full service environmental consulting and engineering firm with offices located in MA, MI, NY, CT, NJ, NH, PA, VA, WV, OH, NC, GA and FL. EnviroTrac Ltd. has extensive experience in Environmental Investigations, Site Assessments, and Remediation for legal, lending, energy, government, and commercial clients. We provide services to meet all aspects of RCRA, CERCLA, USDOT, CAA, CWA, OSHA, state and local regulations.
We are seeking a Staff Scientist, Geologist, and Engineer with 3-5 years of experience. This is a full-time position with benefits at EnviroTrac’s Perrysburg or Cleveland, Ohio offices. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform soil and groundwater sampling.
- Remediation system installation oversight.
- Drilling and monitor well installation.
- Aquifer studies.
- Environmental site assessments.
- Compliance and regulatory reporting.
- Storage tank closures.
- Site reclamation activities.
- Field analysis and surveying.
- Construction and excavation oversight.
- Research on state, local, and federal levels.
- Remediation operation and maintenance along with other related environmental consulting tasks.
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for include:
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, engineering or geology-related science.
- Working knowledge of Ohio’s BUSTR, DERR, and VAP programs, Michigan EGLE Part 201 & 213 programs, and have experience working in the Oil & Gas field (refineries, terminals, well pads, etc..).
- Strong observation, communication, organizational, and technical writing abilities.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and ability to work independently on multiple projects at a time under strict deadlines.
- Physical ability to work in the field under all weather conditions, climb ladders, stairs and walk on a variety of terrain.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and work with computerized database searches.
- GIS experience preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Additional Qualifications/Certifications that are a plus:
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER.
EnviroTrac Ltd. offers a competitive salary, great growth potential, medical and dental plans, Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care, 401k plan, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, paid time off, and paid holidays.
EnviroTrac does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, or age.
All appropriate candidates should submit their resume with cover letter and salary requirements to:
Attn: Human Resources
Fax: (508) 546-0416
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org