Website EnviroTrac Ltd.
EnviroTrac Ltd., a full service environmental consulting firm with offices located in MA, MI, NY, NJ, CT, NH, OH, PA, VA, WV, NC, GA, and FL is seeking a Project Manager for our Perrysburg and Cleveland, OH offices and Madison Heights, MI office. Our privately owned company has 28 years of experience in conducting site characterization/assessment, site inspections and construction oversight, field monitoring and sampling and remediation for energy, legal, lending, real estate and commercial clients. We provide professional consulting and hands-on services to meet all of our client needs in the oil & gas, local & state government, commercial, and industrial markets.
Project Manager: Candidates must have a Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, geology, or related science discipline with a minimum of 7-10 years project management experience.
The ideal Senior Scientist candidates will possess:
- Excellent working knowledge of Ohio’s BUSTR, DERR, and VAP programs, Michigan EGLE Part 201 & 213 programs, and have experience working in the Oil & Gas field (refineries, terminals, well pads, etc..).
- Strong report writing skills and QA/QC review.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Good client relations and business development skills.
- Proven field experience with emergency response, contaminant investigations, compliance auditing, and remediation.
- Project budgeting.
- Staff supervision and training.
- Sub-contractor supervisory experience.
- Hands-on experience in geological/hydrogeological investigations and remediation.
- Groundwater modeling, fate and transport analyses, multi-media sampling, feasibility testing, remediation system design, installation, and O&M.
The ideal candidates will possess OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER training, FEMA ICS training, CPR, valid driver’s license, and willingness to travel and be on-call for emergency response situations.
EnviroTrac Ltd. offers a competitive salary, great growth potential, medical and dental plan, Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care, Aflac, 401k plan, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, paid time off, and paid holidays.
EnviroTrac does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, or age.
All appropriate candidates should submit their resume with cover letter and salary requirements to:
Attn: Human Resources
Fax: (508) 546-0416
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org