Website EnviroTrac Ltd.
EnviroTrac Ltd. is a full-service environmental consulting and engineering firm with offices in MA, NY, CT, NJ, PA, OH, WV, VA, NC, GA, and FL. EnviroTrac Ltd. has extensive experience in Phase I & Phase II Environmental Site Assessments for legal, lending, real estate, and commercial clients. In addition, we provide services to meet all aspects of RCRA, CERCLA, USDOT, CAA, CWA, OSHA, state and local regulations.
EnviroTrac is seeking Project Manager with 3-5 years of experience. This is a full-time position with benefits at EnviroTrac’s Pennsylvania office in Ambler. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform soil, groundwater, and vapor sampling
- Remediation system operation & maintenance
- Phase I and Phase II environmental site assessments
- UST closure oversight
- Drilling and excavation oversight
- Research on regulations for state, local, and federal
- Data tabulation and entry
- Report writing
Skills and qualifications we are looking for include:
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, engineering, or geology-related science
- Working knowledge of Pennsylvania Code Title 25. Environmental Protection, Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection Chapter 245: Administration of the Storage Tank and Spill Prevention Program and Chapter 250: Administration of Land Recycling Program
- Strong observation, communication, organizational and technical writing abilities
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and able to work independently on multiple projects at a time under strict deadlines
- Physical ability to climb ladders, stairs and walk on a variety of terrain
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and work with computerized database searches
- Valid Driver’s License
- Working outdoors in various weather conditions
Additional qualifications/certifications that are a plus:
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER
- Pennsylvania Professional Geologist (P.G.) License
EnviroTrac Ltd. offers a competitive salary, great growth potential, medical, dental and vision insurance plans, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care, 401k plan, Profit sharing, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, AFLAC supplemental plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off and paid holidays.
EnviroTrac does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, or age.
All appropriate candidates should submit their resume with cover letter and salary requirements.
Attn: Human Resources
Fax: (508) 546-0416
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com