Full Job Description
EnviroTrac Ltd. is a full service environmental and engineering consulting firm with 17 offices located throughout the east coast and mid-Atlantic regions. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Sharon, MA location. EnviroTrac Ltd. is a leader in providing responsive site investigation and remediation services of high quality to a diverse client base, including some of the world’s largest corporations. We strive to foster a fun and exciting work environment, and challenge all our employees to bring out their maximum potential.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum education of High School Diploma/GED and 3-5 years of experience in an administrative role.
The administrative responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Answering phones
· Processes incoming and outgoing mail/shipping
· Assist with monthly billing
· Copying, scanning as well as manipulate, organize, and upload electronic documents
· Data entry
· Organizes and maintains the filing system
· Compile and distribute client documents/reports
· Makes travel arrangements
· Coordinates with vendors, office maintenance companies, etc.
· Ordering office and field supplies
· Tracking credit card receipts and monthly reconciliations
· Clothing & uniform ordering
The qualified candidate will have the following skills:
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook
· Working knowledge of Deltek Vision or other accounting software
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Excellent prioritization and time management
· Excellent customer service and phone management
· Reliable, team player, trustworthy, and self-motivated
· Excellent math skills
· Ability to multi-task
· Attention to detail
· Friendly & positive attitude
EnviroTrac Ltd. offers a competitive salary, great growth potential, medical, dental and vision insurance plans, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care, 401k plan, Profit sharing, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, AFLAC supplemental plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off and paid holidays.
EnviroTrac does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, or age.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit envirotrac.com.