Careers at EnviroTrac
At the core of EnviroTrac, you will find a dedicated team working diligently to reach its environmental and business goals. We understand the importance of balancing business goals and our employees’ goals. That’s why EnviroTrac is committed to connecting with great candidates and work with them to become great professionals.
As an EnviroTrac employee, some of the benefits you will receive are:
- Receive training to help keep your competencies up-to-date.
- Become eligible for tuition reimbursement after 6 months of employment has been met.
- Reimbursement of applicable professional licenses and certifications.
- You and your dependents are eligible to participate in the EnviroTrac HSA medical plan regardless if your spouse is eligible for coverage through their employer.
- Comprehensive dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan.
- Life, LTD, STD, Cancer, Accident, and additional life insurance are available.
- 9 paid holidays each year.
- Hourly Paid Time Off to help with your work/life balance.
- One week of parental leave for birth or adoption of a child.
- Summer outings and much more!
Our commitment to safety and the environment are second to none! Our policy of “Do work safely or don’t do it” is reflected in our work history. Our team works diligently to meet our health and safety goals every day. We aim to provide a safe working environment for our employees as well as promote safe working practices. Employees who reflect our core values and goals are eligible to win a health and safety bonus. Just another way of saying “thank you” to our hard working team.